2010年4月11日星期日

Ring I, Should we

Noon meal in the canteen area line up tiffany replica jewelryto take food choice, I heard the back of a boy with his friend, said: "The look on the delicious, but I can not eat, I eat on the Zhangdou. I already have a term does not eat. "hearing these words, I can not help but look at that phrase next to the boys.

For some reason some things can not eat, we need to quit mouth; for some reason do not want to eat something, we must guard mouth. Originally only find this situation occurs only in girls who did not expect tiffany and co jewelrythat there are men will like this.

For the "I quit", I very profound understanding. Primary school, I cold stomach, can not eat cold things, one to eat immediately punished - diarrhea; Thus,tiffany silver heart necklace even in a hot day, I do not dare to eat ice cream, ice cream, popsicles.

At this stage I did not dare eat the food easily lose, because a little will not pay attention to the body because of heat but not comfortable, because there is adult acne; not eat too many sweets staple, as easy to gain weight, because not too fat ... ...

I too deliberate tiffany heart toggle necklaceto quit, so I had some great food on the temptation:

When cold, knowing that things can get a little spicy, but can not eat spicy things, so I will not spicy food, one hit a little bit of spicy, tongue, mouth to have lost;

Eat a small snack in the supermarket Dao Chuguang is not found the right: not high-calorie snack that is easily lit the. Often lamented: Why do the world good things to eat is very easily lose it? Exciting moment crunchy taste can not always tiffany heart tag toggle link necklacemeet.

Sometimes, when depressed, will always find a food outlet pass, but the subconscious is always telling myself: You can not eat too much.

... ...

To set their own unwritten rule: not to eat snacks, eat fruit when it tempts; meals do not eat too much, to eat something light. tiffany silver jewelrySo, I fixed a few meals can not escape dishes. A lot of food, because "its good health," often do not like to eat, do not have their own favorite food, so not picky. This habit has continued for two to three years time, so now I have food that have fleshy resistance, really do not know if this continues, I will not change the end vegetarian too!

I think: I am he is not too harsh, too cruel? I was not so demanding because of the food with a lot of passing? I want to ring the mouth of reason is just that size, nothing is out of health to consider. Because they are, so I do not tiffani jewelryhave to be it? Is not too stubborn own it?

Will at some point, unable to bear the temptation to go for those who want to ring the mouth of their own food. Because of rare gastronomy, so those of ordinary food in my assessment of where would be a lot of extra points. This is a "blessing in disguise" mean?

At tiffany jewellery for saleleast one thing is their very recognition, consider for health, the necessary guard mouth it should be. Not want to live a long life of some, but would like some easy passes in his lifetime, rather than suffer the pain of illness.

没有评论:

发表评论

 
link:air jordan 1-air jordan 2-air jordan 3-air jordan 4-air jordan 5-air jordan 6-air jordan 7-air jordan 8-air jordan 9-air jordan 10-air jordan 11-air jordan 12-air jordan 13-air jordan 14-air jordan 15-air jordan 16-air jordan 17-air jordan 18-air jordan 19-air jordan 20-air jordan 21-air jordan 22-air jordan 23